Tenth Muse, Vox Populi out this week

Middle school lit mag available online today, all school yearbook distributes Tuesday
Jen Bladen
Cover design by Hannah Shahidi ’25 via Canva

After months of staff meetings, the middle school’s literary and art magazine present their digital publication. The 14-page magazine includes poems and student artwork.

Editors-in-Chief Hannah Shahidi ’25, Eden Conner ’25 and Kate Goldberg ’25 have been looking forward to the publication of the Tenth Muse since they started meetings in January.

“It has been so wonderful being able to work with our staff again,” Shahidi said. “We worked hard during our meetings and on behalf of our staff we are so excited to share our creation with the community!”

Goldberg said she is thankful for receiving submissions and is thrilled to be sharing her editorial work.

“It was so nice to get to work on a creative publication, receiving all different kinds of submissions from middle school students, and are so happy to present the final product,” Goldberg said. “Thanks for an amazing year!”

Vox Populi announced today via Wolverscreens: the yearbooks are on the way.

“We started this year with a quarter of last year’s book to complete,” yearbook adviser Jen Bladen said. “So we’re a bit behind our normal distribution schedule. Thank you for your support in this year that still looks a little like Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride.”

Distribution to middle school  students, faculty and staff will be on Tuesday at 10:15 a.m. on the fire road. After Tuesday, books will be in deans’ offices.

“Thank you all for your patience,” Vox Editor-in-Chief Violet Barron ’22 said.

Yearbooks are available in five colors: blueberry, pesto, cranberry, banana cream and grape. First come, first served, students will be able to choose their preferred color.

“We hope you enjoy your books,” Vox Editor-in-Chief Paris Little ’22 said.

View Comments (1)