Darya Ghassemieh

Check here to find out about all the clubs on offer at the middle school

Click on the day of the week and club description below to find out more about each club.

Monday: Math Club
Wednesday: Environmental Club
Wednesday: Community Service Club

Wednesday: HW Venture

Connor Merrihew, Reporter

Harvard-Westlake Venture Club (HW Venture) meets every Wednesday and provides an opportunity for students to learn about entrepreneurship and how to start their own businesses. Students learn how to critically think and use teamwork to solve problems. The club began at the upper school a few years ago, founded by creative students and is now run by a group of 20 students who educate and advise fellow...

Thursday: Tenth Muse

Isleen Lee, Reporter

The Tenth Muse had its first meeting of the year on Thursday, Sept. 22. About 20 people came to the information session, where possible themes were discussed. The Tenth Muse is a literary art magazine sponsored by Jen Bladen, the yearbook and Spectrum adviser, that collects creative work from students. The Tenth Muse meets every Thursday during break in Hazy 313 and is currently looking for literary...

Thursday: Video Game Club

Thursday: Archery Club

If you’re interested in archery and want to show off your skills at the range, then Archery Club is for you. This club was founded by a national archery player, Ryan Moon, and is sponsored by science teachers Daniella Ellingson and Tara Eitner. It meets on Thursdays in Seaver 101 during break and goes over all things archery related: different types of bows, shooting techniques (let’s admit, the...

Friday: Conspiracy Club

The SPECTRUM • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

$0
$500